Holiday Show & Sale Call for Artwork
We encourage all students and Studio Group members to participate in this year’s Holiday Show & Sale from November 4th – December 21st.
We’re excited to showcase your artwork in the Chastain Gallery for our annual Holiday Show & Sale!
Below are the deadlines & other information.
Please read carefully as this contains important information for your artwork submission & participation. Your meeting of the deadlines will help this exhibition be a success!
In lieu of an entry fee, all participating artists are expected to assist and volunteer with the exhibit in some way, and all artworks must be for sale.
IMPORTANT DROP-OFF DATES
- 2-D & CERAMICS DROP-OFF
Monday, October 17th – Monday, October 31st, 2022
- JEWELRY DROP-OFF: For security purposes, your work must be delivered between
Monday, October 31st – Thursday, November 3rd, 2022
CHECKLIST FOR DROP-OFF
- Click Here to read through the participation guidelines
- Click Here to Complete the Loan Agreement Entry Form with your pricing
- The Loan Agreement/Entry Form is fillable, so you can complete it directly on your computer, print it off and write it in, or pick one up in the front office to complete
- The Loan Agreement form is signed on the front & back
- The artwork has sticker prices attached to artwork (3 initials and corresponding loan agreement line #)
- Ex: Chandler Marion Bing – CMB-1
- Short Bio and Artist Statement dropped off or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will have an artist book in the gallery and would like to feature an artist statement/bio for each participating artist
- A Volunteer Task must be chosen when you drop off your artwork. (Your drop-off will not be accepted if you do not choose a volunteer task)
Friday, November 4th from 5-7P
2nd Opening Reception
Saturday, November 5th from 11A – 3P
This will be during the Chastain Park Arts Festival
Exhibition Dates & Gallery Hours
Friday, November 4th – Wednesday, December 21st
Mon, Thur, Fri: 10A – 5P
Tue – Wed: 10A – 9P
Artwork may be picked up on Thursday, December 22nd, or at the start of the Winter 2023 Session from Monday, January 9th – Friday, January 20th and must be signed out in the office.
Chastain is not responsible for items after the pick-up dates. Please read the loan agreement for storage details.
Please feel free to share this with previous Chastain students.
We look forward to all your artwork submissions!