Edwards and Sayward
This double-sided fountain was built in 1927 on the western side of the park. It was imagined as a gateway between the new urban intensity of booming Atlanta and the pastoral calm of the park.
The fountain was designed by the architectural firm founded by William S. Edwards and William J. Sayward in 1912. The firm also designed variety of buildings, churches, court houses including the Union National Bank Building at Columbia and the Unitarian Church at Atlanta
Cherokee Avenue at Milledge Avenue
Atlanta 30315 GA